Saturday, July 16, 2011

"Neither Can Live While The Other Survives"


I hate Voldemort's face...isn't it just so ugly?
(just a side note)

But then there are the heros of the show...
The ones who made it all. The TRIO.
They are the ones who made me feel as if I was one of them at times, fighting for the good in the world and who made me fall in love with the world of magic.


I absolutely adored these books and movies...


Loved the excitement of it all.
The magic.


Stood in lines for hours waiting for the show to begin.


Even dressed up a little to show my Potter Pride...


Harry Potter Marathons were a must...they may still be.

Sometimes there may have even been a little push



 to show my boyfriend-fiance-and now husband what Harry Potter was and is all about.
Someday he'll have read all the books, mark my word (SHHHhhh! ;) )

And he'll LOVE them as much as he loved our first picture taken together!


I just hope it won't take this long...

;)


Harry Potter, thank you for being such a large and wonderful part of my childhood and life.  Thanks for helping my imagination and outlook on life soar (like while flying on a broomstick!! ;) )


Just a little sparatic post for ya today, hope you enjoy anyways!
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment