Friday, July 1, 2011

Pictures to go along!

Sorry, I am new to blogging with pictures since I couldn't in China and I'm still learning the tricks! Here are the pictures from the last blog post!

This is a tribute to my pregnant sisters and friend, Sandy! I love you guys and am so excited for your soon to come babies and lil baby boy that was just born a few days ago!! I'm a little baby clothes crazy right now because of all of you, you're to blame!! : )

This is the cute tutu I found whilst shopping, the "some cute stuff" from the last post...

One of the shops we went into had this sign which I thought was hilarious!

The "not so cute but fun stuff we found shopping!"

Gorgeous drive just south of Anchorage!

Bear literally 5 feet away! So cool! Especially with the fence in between ;)

Wrestling bears, so cute!

A couple of the kids who could care less about the bears haha.

The bald eagle with only one wing...

The moose we petted!

No comments:

Post a Comment