I'm sure you are wondering why I am blogging about peanut butter...
I have many other things I could be updating you about in our lives right now but I couldn't resist.
So the story starts with peanut butter,
Lovely (and delicious) Adam's natural peanut butter
If you know Adams peanut butter or most natural peanut butters you know that you must mix in the peanut oil that is sitting on top. The truth is actually that the oil is good for you to get your healthy oils so you shouldn't pour it out...just an fyi ;)
Well, I was trying to stir that in without spilling out all the oil.
Skyler came over to help me...
and suggested a new technique.
So, what do you get when you mix a jar of peanut butter and...
a hand mixer??
....
....
....
....
....
A little bit of a mess.
It went everywhere!
All over the counter, lamp, picture frame, floor, our shorts....we couldn't move
without stepping in it.
Classic!
But, it was quite the laugh.
A washcloth's many wipes and 409 later our mess was finally gone.
Life isn't worth living without a few laughs!
Love you all!
hahaha that's so funny!! I can totally picture that happening to you two!! Priceless! So glad you blogged!! Hooray! Love and miss yoU!
ReplyDelete